Since GTA V’s first release into 2013, tens of thousands in addition to countless mods have been made to accompany the game. The mod community is among the most enthusiastic gamers and that’s the case for the latest Rockstar Games creation. However, considering GTA V is the studio’s most popular game to date, it’s understandable that GTA V would have the most mod-friendly support.
The main issue that many gamers face when playing mods is understanding how to download and install them in order that they function in game. This can be difficult for players who may not be the best at technology. Additionally, there’s the problem of figuring out what changes to put in place in 2022 nearly year after GTA V initially launched. Below, players can find the steps for downloading mods for GTA V and which ones they should first consider installing.
Mods downloadable in GTA V
Before players are able to decide what mods they need to install, they must be aware of how to download the mods. It is important to note that players can only install mods for single-player play, since Rockstar Games had forbidden the use mods in GTA Online. If players attempt to play GTA Online with mods enabled they’ll be banned.
There are a variety of steps involved in downloading mods to GTA V. The first step is outlined below.
- Go to OpenIV and press the Download Now green button on the homepage.
- Start the download on your browser, and then follow the steps for installation that the application will lay out
- After the installation is completed, open the game and then select Windows on the Grand Theft Auto V box
- Enter the file path for the game directory of GTA V (should look like C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\)
- Press Continue, then press the Tools box that is located on the taskbar at the top of OpenIV
- Choose ASI Manager, and then install ASI Loader as well as OpenIV.ASI. If you are prompted, select Yes.
What this process provides is the ability for downloading and managing their GTA V mods. Users can access the OpenIV application anytime to monitor whether their modifications are in good condition and uninstall them, or alter the mods. The next step in the process is to locate physical mods that can be downloaded.
- Go to best-modding
- Select a mod that you wish to download. You can choose a specific category of mods on the top of the taskbar on the site, and then sort them from the latest to the most well-known mods within that category.
- After a mod is selected then click on its box, and then click the green button to download it.
- Certain mods will download a .rar download file for your web browser. Other mods will direct you to an Github page that will show the latest version of the mod to download the file.
- If mods download as .rar file, you’ll require another program in order to view it for instance, 7-Zip File Manager. It is available for download on the Microsoft Store
- After your .rar open file has been opened you’ll likely find a ReadMe file which you can open in Notepad. It will provide you with directions on how to download the mod
- If the mod is available on an Github page you can download the most recent version. The mod will be downloaded as a zipped archive, which you must extract to another folder on your computer.
- Once the files have been extracted After the files have been extracted, copy then paste them in the Mods folder in the system’s GTA V game directory. This is the exact directory you have entered into the file path of the OpenIV application.
- Then, launch GTA V once you’ve copied and pasted the contents of the file to GTA V’s GTA V directory or followed the directions for the .rar file
This process is not limited to the general mods accessible for download, there’s also mods that utilize scripts. This requires a different mod, called Script Hook in order to function.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET, by Alexander Blade
- Download the zip file and then extract the contents to another file on your computer.
- Paste the contents of the file into the directory for games within GTA V, but don’t place them in a particular directory.
- Create a brand new folder in the game directory
- Visit best-modding.com and choose an option to download a script modification (these usually have tags with .net)
- Unzip the Mod file then extract it time
- The contents should be copied and pasted into the newly created folder in your GTA V directory.
- Start GTA V and make sure that you follow the instructions to use the mod provided by the mod’s creator. These directions is available at the best-modding.com page about the mod
After all these actions are done After that, players are able to use mods at their own discretion within GTA V.
The best mods available in GTA V
If you are looking for mods to download, the choices could seem overwhelming. There are a variety of kinds of genres and thousands of different mods available to select from each of these categories. Each player’s preferences to have a mod-like experience are going to be different, we’ve created an unofficial list of the top GTA V mods as of 2022.
1. GTA 5 Car Pack:
This pack includes 200+ cool cars, as well as advanced automobiles. It’s the most amazing GTA five car pack to date. With realistic, real-life vehicles. Most likely, it will feature the latest and stylish GTA car mods that include interactive fun and stunning stories mode cars. It will make a lot of GTA enthusiasts happy, so try it. It’s likely to be the best option for you.
Users have the option of downloading GTA 5 realistic car pack from best-modding.com.
2. GTA 5 Biggest Replacement Car Pack:
There are 220+ GTA 5 Cars (Biggest Replacement Car Pack) that appears in traffic. Selected by me a lot of them have optimized textures. A few models have been altered. The mod includes Modern luxury, Sports and super Fastest Cars in GTA 5… It’s an awesome GTA 5 mod for cars and you must try it.
The players can get their biggest replacement GTA 5 car pack on best-modding.com.
3. CooooL GTA 5 Graphics Mod:
It is a GTA 5 Graphics Mod is perfect for those who want to have better images within GTA 5 despite having low-end PCs. This is the most popular option for most gamers due to the upgraded visuals that this mod delivers feel most real. I suggest you download this mod (Full Download Free).
The players have the option of downloading Cooool GTA 5 graphics mod from best-modding.com.
4. GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 – GTA 5 Mod:
GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 The map is a complete version to Vice Cry for GTA 5 and is available as a DLC and featuring numerous new features added to give players an authentic Vice City experience. One of the top high-quality textures GTA 5 map mods, Therefore, I recommend you test it out as it gives players the most enjoyable experience GTA Vice City. It comes with high graphics and a remastered map.
Download their copy of the GTA Vice City remastered map 2.0 from best-modding.com.
5. The Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s House:
It’s the Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s Home: Is the right place for you, as it’s the sole GTA 5 Garage that will offer additional spaces that include motorbikes, cars, planes, helicopters and even jetpacks, even an oppressor. It’s insane that you need to set it up now to manage your car’s collection and not leave Michael’s house.
The players are able to download their biggest GTA 5 garage on best-modding.com.
6. GTA 5 Less Traffic Mod
GTA 5 with less traffic mod helps those seeking to make great videos but don’t want put themselves at risk by letting traffic rush through damaging the video or any other issues. It can also be used to make the GTA five-lag solution which can improve performance and reduce the stabbing. This is why you are able to download it for no cost. For further details, click below.
The players can downloaded GTA 5 Less Traffic Mod through best-modding.com.
7. ELS GTA 5 Mod (Emergency Lighting System)
ELS GTA 5 Mod (Emergency Lighting System) is one of the most well-loved and well-liked changes made to a GTA game (ELS-IV) in Grand Theft Auto V. ELS-V adds a brand different approach for the mission you embark on. With a brand new design and a host of features that are not present in the earlier version, you can be sure to boost your game and increase the brightness of emergency lighting across.
The players can the option of downloading ELS GTA 5 Mod from best-modding.com.