Seven Easy To Follow Carpet Cleaning Solutions
It is highly recommended and very important to keep the carpets neat and tidy to ensure proper hygiene in the property. This also ensures a longer life span for the carpets. Carpets usually become dirty when they have been used for a long period. Most people call in Steam Carpet Cleaning Services providers to ensure that the carpets are restored to the initial condition. However, some think it is not ideal to invest money in carpet cleaning services. A considerable portion of the population also discards the option of calling in specialist carpet cleaning services as they are allergic to the used chemicals. Thus, such people choose to do the carpet cleaning task themselves using some of the best easy to follow carpet cleaning solutions.
Seven easy to follow carpet cleaning solutions by which you can sanitize and deodorize the carpets efficiently:
- Solution of vinegar and water: This solution is made by mixing equal amounts of vinegar and water. This solution has been proved quite effective when you are looking to sanitize and disinfect the carpets. This method particularly uses a vacuum cleaner to eliminate all the dust and dirt particles from the carpet. Then you have to add some white vinegar to warm water before taking a brush and immersing it into the solution to remove the stains from the carpet.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is one of the most effective natural ingredients to clean dirty, old, stained carpets. This method requires vacuum cleaning the carpet to terminate the loose dirt particles first and then apply the baking soda solution on the stained areas. Then all you need to do is use a scrub brush, dip it into warm water and wipe the areas until you are free of all stains.
- Solution of Dish soap, Water and Vinegar: The solution of dish soap is highly effective for deep cleaning carpets. However, precautions must be taken while using it as excess amounts will damage the real colour of the fibres. The process is started with the use of a vacuum cleaner to remove all the dirt particles. Then we add a small amount of dish soap and vinegar to warm water and mix them properly. It is advised that you apply the solution on a small portion to ensure that the colour of the carpet is not fading. Once you are confirmed about the solution’s safety, apply it on the stained portions to get rid of them. It would be best to have a piece of in-depth knowledge about Best Carpet Cleaning Company before you start the cleaning process. You need to figure out if you are required to clean a particular portion of the entire carpet.
- Club Soda Combined with Salt: This cleaning solution ensures the long life of the carpets by removing the stains caused by unwanted spills as soon as possible. For effective removal of stains, first, apply a small amount of club soda on the stained area with the help of a cloth. This step will lighten the stain. To remove the stain completely, you need to apply salt to cover the whole stained area and leave the carpet for drying. Once it has been dried, you will get a fresh, clean carpet.
- Corn-starch Combined with Milk: This is one of the most effective cleaning methods for removing deep stains from your carpet. This is done by taking a small amount of cornstarch and mixing it well with milk. Then apply the mixture to the stained portions of the carpet. The mixture guarantees you to absorb the stain to get a neat and clean carpet.
- Grated Potato: This solution effectively eliminates all types of foul smells from the carpet. All you need to do is keep the grated potatoes on the carpets for some time to get rid of the stains from the carpet and completely remove the odours. However, you should make sure to use only yellow or white potatoes as the other ones can damage the carpet fibres.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: There can be certain stains on the carpet that are visible, like blood. However, it does not mean that your carpet has been damaged and stained permanently, just in case you suffer a paper cut on your finger and get a few drops on the carpet. Hydrogen Peroxide ensures you get out the blood without much of a hassle. The method of removing the bloodstain from the carpet is to remove the dried blood with water mixed with mild detergent.
Then apply the hydrogen peroxide solution directly to the stain to remove the remaining blood. You will notice that the solution immediately starts to foam and fizz when it comes in contact with the blood before blotting it up with a white cotton cloth towel. Apart from this, you can also read our popular blogs like How Could Your Carpet Get Harmed And The Best Arrangement? And you can fix your home and DIY related things by yourself through our expert tips and advice.